Lisa Degliantoni had Pastro Tom Brown on her show, The Lisa D Show, and they discussed their opposing views on domestic parther benefits formerly offered by the City of El Paso. Topics: Lisa Degliantoni, El Paso, Pastor Tom Brown, Domestic Partner Benefits
A short essay on the way humans interact with their environment. Can we learn to live in harmony with each other and our surroundings? Topics: Raven, Tom Brown, GTV, Girdwood Television, Homans, Nature
Annie Foster works in the movie business, and we get to see behind the scenes of a movie shoot in the 1930's as we meet Annie and her universe. She wins a fortune and thinks that all of her problems will disappear, but new ones then come to take their place. Topics: Tom Brown, Marian Nixon, Wera Engels, Inez Courtney, Lucien Littlefield
VOICE THREAD DISCUSSION - THE ROLE OF PLAY IN LEARNING AND CREATIVITY ENCAPSULATED WITH READINGS FROM DANIEL PINK AND TOM BROWN Reference list: Brown, T. (2008). Serious Play Conference video titled, The Powerful Link Between Creativity and Play. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjwUn-aA0VY Pink, D. (2006). A Whole new mind. New York: Riverhead Trade (Paperbacks). Topics: BEN GREEN, VOICE THREAD, DANIEL PINK, TOM BROWN
1988 recording of the Holy Ghost People 'Ain't No Sin' EP on Swell Records. Transferred from CrO2 cassette tape to 320kbps MP3 via Audacity 1.3 and Sony TC-K611S cassette deck. Total Time: 16:12 Track List: 1. Moving Along 2. Old Mr. Crow 3. Sarcophagus 4. Break Down the Walls 5. McGillicutty, Jr. Performers: - Matt Wright - Vocals - Ralph Eronemo - Guitars - Norrie Gregoire - Bass - Tom Brown - Drums Topics: Holy Ghost People, Matt Wright, Ralph Eronemo, Norrie Gregoire, Tom Brown
1988 recording by the Holy Ghost People for Swell Records - ripped by Audacity 1.3 from Cr02 cassette tape via Sony TC-K611S. Format: 320kbps MP3 Track List 1. Moving Along 2. Old Mr. Crow 3. Sarcophagus 4. Break Down the Walls 5. McGillicutty, Jr. Performers: Matt Wright - vocals Ralph Eronemo - guitar Norrie Gregoire - bass Tom Brown - drums Recording time: 16:12 Topics: Holy Ghost People, Matt Wright, Norrie Gregoire, Ralph Eronemo, Tom Brown
Description: Tom Hayden (1939-), author, lecturer, and a founder of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), leads a discussion of New Left politics; topics include the Black Panthers, the rent strike movement, and People's Park. The talk was arranged by the Sociology Liberation Movement of the American Sociological Assocation (ASA), and was held on September 2, 1969 at the ASA Convention in the San Francisco Hilton Hotel. Also acting as discussion leaders are Berkeley graduate student Rick... Topics: californialightandsound, Hayden, Tom, Brown, Rick, Gilbert, Bruce, New Left, Political... Source: 1 Tape of 1 : 1/4 inch audio tape
No more uploads I was very satisfied with FTP uploading at archive.org. I was able to see exactly how much of the upload had been completed. I was able to see the rate at which the upload was progressing. And, perhaps most important of all, I was able to resume an interrupted upload. In other words, if I had uploaded 90% of a file when the connection was lost, all I had to do was reconnect and upload the remaining 10%. The programmers at archive.org have eliminated the best way of uploading,... favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews ) Topics: Niagara Falls, Tom Brown, Slim Summerville, Marjorie Woodworth, Zasu Pitts, Hal Roach
Tom chillaxes with his homeboy Kevin McCarthy while they talk music industry, traditional Irish drinking music, and the inadvertent 3-way musical love when session drummer Tom Brown stops in for a 'stop and chat'. Topics: kevin mccarthy, tom brown, mccarthyism, buffalo, music, bands, hall of fame, comedy, tom waters,...
Will Rogers is Judge William "Billy" Priest. The Judge's easygoing manner bothers many of the people of his small 19th -century hometown, hurting his chances for re-election. Mystic Nights Videos favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews ) Topics: Will Rogers, Tom Brown, Anita Louise, Henry B. Walthall, David Landau, Rochelle Hudson, Roger...